Cardiff Prayer Group: Welcome to the St Peter's Prayer and Healing Ministry Fellowship Home Page, or the St Peters Prayer Group, Cardiff, as it is more commonly known as. We are here to help you grow, in faith, in Jesus Christ through prayer, teachings, seminars, sharing and fellowship; guided by the Holy Spirit.
We invite you to join us every Tuesday evening for a 7:30pm Start.
More Information; Click Here
(Go to Map)
Affiliated Prayer Group in Newport:
Newport Prayer Group: Launched on 7th August 2013; runs on 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the Month; Please contact Leaders for confirmation.
Go to St Gabriel's Prayer Group, Newport for more information.
Find out why so many people come to the St Peter's Prayer Group - what they say!
Read Emmy's Testimony - "I was Healed in 10 minutes!"
Go to Emmy's Testimony
Lenten Programme starts on Tuesday 7th March 2017; go to the Events tab and select "Annual Lenten Talks" for more information.
Life in the Spirit Seminars 2017 - Cardiff Programme coming soon!
Find out what people who attended these in the past said about them:-
Life in the Spirit Seminars Testimonies
Have you booked for the Life-Changing Annual retreat & Conference to Pantasaph?
Thursday 5th to Sunday 8th October 2017
Book now by paying a deposit of only £25 to secure your place; Only £145 for the whole retreat and Conference! Full Board; 4 days over 3 nights.
Go to the Retreat and Conference Page for more!
Basic Prayer Group Meeting Outline;
We have a loose prayer group meeting outline, praying for guidance each week, to be led by the Holy Spirit, so each week varies in content but tries to follow the same basic outline:-
1. Welcome; Introduction.
2. Songs of praise and worship
3. Intercessory prayers for friends, relatives, colleagues, the church, the sick, the wider community and the world
4. Free-flowing period for worship, scriptures, words of knowledge and wisdom, sharing and bearing witness to God in our lives. There is usually a quiet period of meditation and listening to God.
5. Teachings, testimonies, sharing, further songs of praise, further quiet periods of silence for scripture, further words of knowledge etc.
6. Prayers for those present as required through personal ministry.
7. Closing prayers (Usually around 9:15pm) followed by further personal prayer ministry for anyone who requests.
More about our weekly Prayer Group Meetings
Other Programmes and Special Events that we run
As well as our regular weekly prayer meetings we do run special events and programmes to help heal and empower people that come to them.
They are (Click from the following list for more information) :-
Annual Lenten Talks
Life in the Spirit Seminars
Walking in the Spirit Discipleship Programme
Annual Retreat/Conference away together
To find out more about these please select them, or select the "Events and Activites" tab on the right. For details on dates and time go to our
Pray for these people please - Click Here
Copyright - All Rights Reserved - St Peter's Prayer & Healing Ministry Fellowship 2013
St Peter's Prayer & Healing Ministry Fellowship
St Peter's RC Church, St Peter's Street, Roath, Cardiff CF24 3BA, Wales UK
[Entrance through double gates on Bedford Street to St David's Chapel]